- Camera shake can be adjusted in Options > Game > Camera Shake
- Controller rumble can be adjusted in Options > Game > Rumble
- Added three custom mouse cursors for KB/Mouse players, see Options > Controls > Mouse.
- Added a languages menu on Option where you can select the temporary translations for Spanish, German and French or the default English.
Tweaks to the game:
- Added a glow to in game switches to make them a bit more obvious.
- Added a flashing light to Shippy beacons so you can ignore them even more :)
- Lava wasps now get killed by the exploding Lava eggs.
- Spiders can be killed with grenades.
- Dashing makes you invulnerable to explosions as well as bullets (while you are blue). So you can dash through spiders.
- Some more sound design done in the Swamp of the Reanimated.
- Added in more collectable helmets ( they have all now been placed in the game though some of them are on levels not yet released).
- Balanced pick up and weapon distribution e.g all main levels should have at least 2 lives in them.
- Added some more air pick ups, the number of these dropped off quite quickly as you progressed through the levels, there should now be a few more to test your dexterity.
- Small voxel changes to the levels, e.g. fixing voxels that the player was getting caught up on.
- Fixed lighting issues in Swamp of the Reanimated. Happened when the player went back through some of the portals.
- Made some of the hidden portals a little easier to spot.
- Labyrinth secret level is now a lot more forgiving and a wrong portal returns you to the same part of the level rather than the previous bit. Also the portal to the level exit has been differentiated from the other ones.
- more robust loading of corrupt save games.
- no longer hide the cursor when playing with a Controller. This leads to annoying issues for users when like to use the mouse to tweak options with the mouse but play the game with a Controller.
- When using the menus, pressing back selects the menu you’ve just come from to make menu navigation more clear.
- Menu sliders now scale better for small resolutions (1024x768).
- When setting a controller action to use the ‘B’/Circle button (which is also menu back) set the option but do not go back to the previous menu.
- KB/Mouse shooting is now more accurate, the players gun now faces the mouse position not the player.
- Fix for PSX controller Circle not appearing in Shippy dialog boxes
- Linux, using a non-English locale no longer stops levels loading and doesn’t create corrupt userprefs files (thanks Stephan) *
- long German and Spanish phrases don’t fit in to text boxes.
- custom in game cursors appear behind the shippy text.
Happy Exploring and Destroying